CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day Ayah..


assalamualaikum..
although,it's kinda late i'm posting this blog
(i'm busy with my college preparation n i'm not in the mood of blogging)
but in this post
i wanna wish
Selamat Hari Bapa
to my beloved ayh..
*sob*sob*sob*
=')
i know dat i always make mistakes towards u
for example 
  1. bugging u in the shopping mall asking u to buy this,to buy dat..
  2. i 'pulled' my face if u start giving me advice..
  3. take ur money in ur wallet in a large amount..huhu..*ayh suro along jaja amek kn
  4. ignoring u when u wake me up in the morning 2 have breakfast.
  5. i don't let u to watch 'berita' when there is my fav movie in disney channel=)
i'm really3 sory ayh..
u're a great father in dizz world n never be replaced..
i love u sooooooooooooo much..
*isk*isk*isk*
=")

0 critics: