CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

no tittle

tonight i'm obviously happy eventhough some1 was being so sacarstic towards me..haha..
it's been so long i haven't update u kn my syg2 bucuk2 bloggie..haha..ok2..mlm nie i bg u mkn ehh..
recently,,i always thinking of leaving..hmm.is that a good idea if i leave KMS jz because i can't bring my heart along to dizz college..aha!not a good idea!absolutely!many hearts will be hurt esp my beloved parents n friends..
no3!it's not a good idea!bla..bla..bla..then..i've made my decision..
stay!
poker face pon poker face lahh..haha..
currently,,i'm addicted to someone..*wink*wink*
all i can say..
'i'm stuck in the moment with u'
hahaha!
whoops peeps..it doesn't mean lahh there's some1 yg i dh fill in my dearly heart..nope!i'm still afraid to fill it lah..haha..(aku tao,,nnty msti bnyk je call in kt phone aku..t'utamenyer ILA yg cm mamarazzi tu)..bhaha!
to ILA~stop ejek2 i ehh..n prepare my clothing eh..klu x...err.haha..
ok2..change the topic..
along dis ramadhan,,i had a very bad sick..fever+flu+infection in my throat..haish..m'cabar btol..but the saddest thing were..i ponteng satu hari puase n a class too..
sucks!
hmm..this night was a lil bit shocking..the phone beeps..i see ur name  ..err..i was lyke..okeyh..i reply..=)we're still be friends ryte..glad la u still remember me ..err..kisah lame..
haha..ces't tout de moi..merci~
Good Night Peeps!
p/s:sory..cm b'terabur sket..idea dtg satu2..haha

0 critics: