CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

awak~



More than Words
Spice up your Twitter with some


href="http://www.twitterbackgrounds.com/custom-twitter-backgrounds">Twitter Backgrounds





i love so much about u dat it's hard to pick just a couple of things out..i love the way u laugh..i love the way you smile..i even like it when you make me mad and i don't know why..i love how when u upset me,u try so hard to make it better..i'm so in love with u dat i don't go one minute without thinking of u and wishing i was with u..do u know i feel like hell if i don't receive a single text from u for a day?i love to look at u..n i'm so mad of myself bcoz i can't give u a single glance to look at u in class..n why?idk)':i sorry..i know u might fear my love..here i'm telling u to not fear it,but have it..u've truly turned me into myself..b4 u,nobody allowed me to be me..u've allowed me to open up my heart and trust again..u've allowed me to smile and be happy again:)thank you..i hope we'll be forever..

p/s:my life's is long way to go..but u can shortened it by leaving me..IMYSM)':

hugs n kisses,
~jaja~

2 critics:

Amirah Aisyah said...

who's that lucky guy? :)
tak cerita pun

jajalicious said...

haha..ok2..nnty jaja story2:)